Sunday, September 23, 2012


Good Morning

I have now watched the Emirati Culture videos of my four Cultural Diversity Sections. There are 18 teams. 14 teams worked very well together and produced excellent films.

Four teams did not work well together and consequently did not produce good work. I really hope that they have learnt from this experience and will produce a fantastic Cultural Diversity in the UAE PowerPoint by the next class.

I have 120 students yet only 25 are following me on my blog. Please make sure that you are following me by the next class. Don’t ask me how – ask your team or the super geeks in the class.

I am still waiting for the one document re class teams from each class leader – what is the problem?

Don’t be a schmuch! (Watch the film today.)

Have a good day

Frankie

1 comment: